Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Smile


Brian and I were able to spend a few days with Mom and Farrell. Farrell's Alzeheimers is progressing quickly. We wanted to be able to spend time with him and see what we could do to support mom. Here is a cute smile as we were all taking pictures.This is the smile that we do not see often on Farrell any longer it was wonderful to see. Mom keeps a great attitude and to watch her take care of all of Farrells needs is such a tribute to the sweet love that they have for one another. Farrell is not able to talk much any longer but one thing that he did say one night as he looked at mom was " I Love You Dearly"

3 comments:

This Girl said...

What a cute picture!

Garl Family said...

That picture is so cute...I don't even know them, but it is adorable. I love this new lay out too. Did Sam do this.

Shanna said...

Hi Angie! Cute blog! Love the pictures of Grandpa and Grandma. I just pray for them all the time. It's hard to see grandpa that way but you know whenever I go to give him a hug he always say I love you just like he did before. It is one of those tender mercies I think.