Monday, March 3, 2008

Announcment!!

So Sorry! We had to break down and buy a new camera and I have not figured out how to get the pictures on here yet! You would think with all the new digital items that this process would get easier,haaaa. So here is my goal by Saturday I will have new pictures on here and a new background by Sam. See if I knew how to do this I could send you right to hers so you can see the talent she has in creating her blog backgrounds! so ummmmm I am telling you right now I will figure it all out by Saturday so check back!!!!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Hi Angie! Sam sure has done an awesome job on blog backgrounds. But I must warn you:) it is so addicting! She keeps making cute ones and It's hard to decide which one to pick because they are all so cute so you just end up wanting them all! I think I change mine weekly. It's lots of fun though! She is amazing. Have fun and good luck with your camera! Shanna:)

This Girl said...

That's really sweet, thanks! How was your trip? I hope you had a great time seeing everyone!

This Girl said...

Hey, it's Saturday! Hahaha, J/K!